The only AAA Approved Transmission Facility in Oklahoma
Listen to our radio interview HERE
Since the automatic transmission was developed and up until the 1970’s you were fortunate to own a vehicle with a transmission that would last 100,000 miles, but the engine had no problems running 100,000 to 150,000 miles. As time went on, technological advances made the engines stronger, faster, and longer lasting, yet the transmission still lagged behind. In the 1990’s the electronic transmission was born. It had better parts, the design was better, and still the transmission would only last about 200,000 miles. Today, the engine can easily last 250,000 miles and beyond with proper care. However, most transmissions will never reach that. Why you ask? There are few reasons, and not all of them are the manufactures fault.
- Poor Maintenance
- Towing Excessive Weight
- Manufacturer Design Flaws
There are a few others, but the above are ones most frequently seen during our many years of experience. We knew that with all the knowledge and technology in the after market industry, we could build a more durable, longer lasting transmission than the car makers were, couple this with educating our customers on how to properly maintain their vehicles, and in most cases this will be the last transmission their vehicle will ever need. This is the reason Lifetime Transmissions was created. We are so confident in the durability and craftsmanship of our transmissions we back them with a Lifetime Warranty that covers them across the entire continental U.S. We’ve tested this method for the past ten years; our theory has been proven correct. We know this works!
There’s a lot to consider when it comes to buying a new transmission. Lifetime Transmissions Inc. provides high-quality transmissions, and all our transmissions are backed by a nationwide lifetime warranty.
Get the Most Effective Services Available
- Transmissions are generally ready within 48 hours. We offer competitive up-front prices and a much better value than our competitors, who only offer 12-month / 12,000 miles warranty.
- No upfront core charges. If you purchase a generic transmission, you will need to pay a core charge until your supplier receives your used transmission in return. This can run you up to $700.
- We use indutry leading parts. Again, with generic transmissions, you could have a few problems. Oftentimes, linkage, fittings, and connectors are a problem, but Lifetime Transmissions Inc. uses only the highest quality components.
- Every transmission is remanufactured to meet your exact driving needs. Investing in a generic transmission is always a gamble because you may not get the transmission that’s best suited for your needs. We take the time to ensure that your transmission will be customized to your specifications.
A transmission warranty is designed to protect you as a vehicle owner in the event of your vehicles transmission failure. Lifetime Transmissions Inc. understands the demands placed on vehicle transmissions, even during regular everyday use, and we are committed to backing up our transmission repair services with our warranty on light duty transmission work.
- Lifetime Transmissions Inc.’s light duty transmission warranty covers your transmission service under all types of normal use. This means that if your transmission should fail in the future due to normal wear and tear, faulty parts, or a mistake made during the repair or installation process, we will repair or replace the transmission at absolutely no cost to you—including the cost of labor. Many transmission warranties won’t cover labor or cover only a portion of it after a certain period of time. Ours covers the entire repair 100%, tax, fluid, and all.
- While other transmission shops may only cover their work for a limited period of time or within a small physical area, Lifetime Transmissions Inc.’s warranties are valid for as long as you own your vehicle, whether you plan to keep it for five years or fifty. Our warranty also covers your transmission no matter where you are located in the continental US and regardless of how many miles you have put on the vehicle.
Quality Parts And Components
- Sealing rings
- Thrust washers
- Pumps (with oversized gears and fluid passages)
- Valvebody Reprogramming Kits
- Clutch drums
- Wider bands
- Torque converters